I’m already an EU citizen, what to do now?

Many people asked me how to proceed when they already are an EU citizen. If that’s your case, is much easier!

First step is to make sure you have a valid passport and ID, and are able to afford your transportation to Italy.


Second step is to go to your city’s Questura and apply to “Dichiarazione di Ospitalità”. You have to do this in within 48 hours your arrival.

The three following steps, are for those who intend to stay in Italy for a period longer than 90 days! If that’s your case, you’ll have to apply for your residency in the Anagrafe of your city. For that, is required a valid health insurance and show that if needed you’re able to pay for your expenses! After you hand out the residency form, they’ll analyse it, and if accepted, you’ll receive a paper legalizing your stay.

With the residency paper in hands, you have to go to “Agenzia delle Entrate”, make your Codice Fiscale and Tessera Sanitaria (for that, you need to take your passport, ID and a copy of both).

That’s all! Easy, isn’t it??


Baci baci smallpinkheart

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: